Estate Planning does not necessarily stop with the preparation of the documents. For some of our high net worth clients, we provide a broader range of services that extend beyond Estate Planning and Asset Protection. Understanding that many of our clients already have established relationships with wealth management and accounting professionals, we do not provide a full array of services provided by more traditional “multi-family offices.” The clients can continue to work with the professionals of their choice, engaging our firm to serve as a quarterback to coordinate the efforts of all professionals involved in the planning to ensure proper communication and distribution of tasks.
The value we can add to your family includes:
- Estate and Gift Tax Planning
- Comprehensive Estate Planning and Asset Protection for multiple generations
- Continuous review of the clients’ changing circumstances and update of existing Estate Plan
- Annual review of existing trust and corporate structures for compliance
- Charitable and Legacy planning
- Income tax planning
- Representation of fiduciaries or beneficiaries (in Estate or Trust administration)
- Financial records keeping and document retention
- Fiduciary records keeping and document retention
- Family meeting facilitation, preparation of a detailed action plan, and coordination with other professionals involved
- Various Concierge services
Should the client need help finding the right professionals, we are happy to assist and make introductions to highly qualified and respected Accountants and CPAs, Wealth Management professionals, Trust Companies, as well as assist clients in finding the right member for their in-house team, such as a chief operating officer, property manager, operations manager, and similar roles.
Each engagement is unique and requires a tailored approach. Contact our office today to inquire about how our firm can serve your Family.